First navigate to the athletic team page you would like to get alerts for. Click on the Alerts button.
Complete the New Users fields on the login screen:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Choose password
- Verify password
NOTE: your email address will become your username.
Once you have created your account, you will use your username (email address) and password each time you wish to add a new alert or when you wish to change your settings.
To login to manage profile, the user will:
Complete the Site Login fields with existing login credentials:
When logged in, you will have access to three tabs: My Profile, My Account, and My Subscriptions.
This tab will allow you to view and edit your profile. There is really no need at this point to fill in anything other than your name.
In order to receive a text message alert, you must add a valid text-enabled phone number to the Contact area
To enable text message alerts, you will:
- Enter a valid text-enabled phone number
- Click "Enable Text Msg"
- Read the popup message and click OK to continue
- From the drop down box, the user chooses the appropriate cellular phone service provider
- Click "Update Profile"
- A 6-digit verification code will be sent to the user's cell phone
- Click the "Verify" link
- Enter the code in the confirmation box
- Click the "Verify" button
- After the number has been verified, a green checkmark will appear.
NOTE: No messages will be sent until the verification code has been entered. Also, alerts are sent at no charge to the school, but you may incur charges from the cellular provider. Most cellular phone companies charge for receiving text messages by a "per message" charge. You should make certain of your status with your cellular provider before signing up for these notifications.
Under the My Account tab, you can update his/her password.
To update password:
- Populate the needed fields
- Current Password
- New Password
- Confirm New Password
Under the My Subscriptions tab, you can manage current subscriptions and alerts for various teams.