Summit Summer 2021
Registration for 2021 opened on February 17. Most camps filled quickly. A series of additional camps became available on April 17 for a total of 70 camps.
June 8 update: Eighteen camps still have spots available. Click HERE for the list.
To read camp descriptions and to register go HERE. For other information read below.
Open to the Public
3-Year-Olds - Rising 9th Grade
Safe Fun Enriching Challenging
We are planning another fun-filled summer program for 2021. Summit specializes in safety for children and teachers. Careful planning and vigilant adherence to the 3Ws paid off with a healthy 5-week, in-person program last summer. We began our school year on August 25, 2020 with students and teachers on campus. We remain in-person thanks to the intentional and careful work of students, teachers, parents and medical advisors.
Plans for 2021
- Summit Summer offers a variety of one-week day camps that meet Monday-Friday from 9am-2pm for age 3 to Rising 9th Graders.
- Each camp is designed and led by a teacher based on a skill, topic, theme or developmental stage.
- Camps will be open to the public, as usual. In a typical year, 60% of our campers are from other schools.
- We will require masks, distancing and cleaning as recommended by the health department and our medical advisors.
- Before and after care are not available this summer.
Summit Summer 2021 registration opened on February 17 with 53 camps. Most filled quickly and now have waitlists. We added more camps on April 17 to bring the total to 70 camps. As of May 14, 18 camps still have spots available.
Info about waitlists and much more can be found in our Summit Summer FAQ.
To see a chart with all the Summit Summer 2021 camps, go HERE.
Week 1- June 14-18
Week 2- June 21-25
Week 3- June 28-July 2
Week 4- July 12-16
Week 5- July 19-23
Week 6- July 26-30