Summit Summer 2020
June 23 Update
Happy Summer! We are pleased to announce 43 on-campus, in-person camps beginning July 6. Offering inspiring and safe camps for local students is very important to us. Our camps will adhere to NC and CDC guidelines for symptom screening, physical distancing and enhanced cleaning. It's Summit Summer 2020 2.0!
NEW REGISTRATIONS- Registration opened today for families with a student currently enrolled at Summit School and Summit Staff. Families with students from other schools may begin registering at 8:00 am, Wednesday, June 24.
- CAMP ENROLLMENT NUMBERS AS OF 10:00 PM, JUNE 23 HERE
- This sheet shows the number of campers enrolled in each camp along with the capacity and openings for each camp.
- REGISTER FOR CAMPS HERE
- Cancellation policy- Seven days notice is required to receive a refund. Refunds will be 100% of payment.
- Continuing and canceled camps may be found in TWO LISTS linked HERE.
- July and August camp descriptions and fees can be found HERE.
- The Summit Summer June 19 Update is HERE.
- To see your registrations go to your Summit Summer account HERE.
- The following camper expectations will contribute to a safe and healthy experience during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- attention and respect for the leader and assistant leaders
- adherence to new rules for cleanliness and distancing
- wearing masks when required
- age-appropriate self control
- cooperation with peers and leaders
- respect towards other campers and camp property
- positive attitude about the camp experience, personal interest in the camp topic increases student engagement
- Keep in mind that for camps that are continuing, the original enrollment may already put a camp at capacity.
- Camp sizes are smaller than usual to accommodate distancing and state limits. This means that some of our camps that were enrolled at a high number will only accommodate the early registrants. Emails have been sent to the affected families.
- There is no payment required for waitlists.
- If spots open up, families will be notified.
- Camps that are canceled by Summit will be refunded with no request required.
- It may take two more weeks to complete all the refunds.
- You may receive refunds for multiple camps on different days.
- Families enrolled in camps that have been canceled by Summit will receive a 100% refund.