Summit Summer 2021
Registration for 2021 opened on February 19.
A series of additional camps became available at 8:00am on April 17.
Go HERE for information about new, expanded and original camps. You will see April 16 updates in RED.
Open to the Public
3-Year-Olds - Rising 9th Grade
Safe Fun Enriching Challenging
We are planning another fun-filled summer program for 2021. Summit specializes in safety for children and teachers. Careful planning and vigilant adherence to the 3Ws paid off with a healthy 5-week, in-person program last summer. We began our school year on August 25, 2020 with students and teachers on campus. We remain in-person thanks to the intentional and careful work of students, teachers, parents and medical advisors.
Plans for 2021
- Summit Summer offers a variety of one-week day camps that meet Monday-Friday from 9am-2pm for age 3 to Rising 9th Graders.
- Each camp is designed and led by a teacher based on a skill, topic, theme or developmental stage.
- Camps will be open to the public, as usual. In a typical year, 60% of our campers are from other schools.
- We will require masks, distancing and cleaning as recommended by the health department and our medical advisors.
- Before and after care are not available this summer.
Summit Summer 2021 registration opened on February 17 with 53 camps. Most filled quickly and now have waitlists.
Go HERE for information (April 16 updates in RED) about additional, expanded and original camps. These camps opened for registration on April 17 at 8:00am.
To register for camps go HERE.
Info about waitlists and much more can be found in our Summit Summer FAQs
The Summit Summer 2021 list of original camps is HERE.
Week 1- June 14-18
Week 2- June 21-25
Week 3- June 28-July 2
Week 4- July 12-16
Week 5- July 19-23
Week 6- July 26-30