Summit Afterschool strives to engage the whole child with a carefully designed schedule that gives students plenty of time to create, play, move and learn. Experienced staff members supervise all programs and diligently oversee the safety and well being of each child. Students have the chance to experience school with a little less structure and enjoy an extra dose of hands-on indoor/outdoor activities. There is a built-in study time for older students and opportunities for each child to explore and develop his or her own interests. Parents and students can choose from a variety of program options to create the ideal schedule.
Afterschool enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year for Summit families is accessible through their Veracross Parent Portal. Please register by August 19. See program descriptions below. Enrollment is required for regular, consistent use. Enrollment is not required for occasional drop-in use.
- Beforeschool, 7 to 8 am (Eaglets - 9th Grade)
- Eaglet's Bridge 12:30 to 1:30 pm (Eaglets)
- Early Childhood Afternoon, 1:30-3 pm (Eaglets, JrK and K)
- Early Childhood Full Day, 1:30 to 5:15 pm (Eaglets, JrK and K)
- Lower School Full Day, 3 to 5:15 pm (1st - 5th Grade)
- Three-Thirty Express, 3 to 3:30 pm (Eaglets - 5th Grade)
- Late Stay, 5:15-5:45 pm (Eaglets - 5th Grade)
- Extended Day Program, 3:30 to 5:45 pm (6th - 9th Grade)