Summit Afternoon Academy
The Summit Afternoon Academy offers after-school activities for Eaglets (3s) to 5th Grade students. These high-quality, on-site enrichment classes focus on meaningful experiences in a wide variety of topics.
Afternoon Academy (also known as, AF AC) classes generally meet once a week for one hour immediately following dismissal. Sessions run for approximately ten weeks in two separate sessions. Fall classes are announced on our website in mid-August and run from September through December. Spring classes are announced in late December and run from February through May.
AF AC classes are led by qualified, experienced instructors; many are current Summit faculty. Students from any school are welcome to participate. Fees are competitive with other community programs. Students enrolled in the Summit Afterschool Program may choose a discounted fee when registering for the Afternoon Academy.
Classes begin March 14.
Registration opened at 6:30am on February 15. The Registration link is now available.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Afternoon Academy is currently open to Summit students only.
Descriptions, dates and fees are available HERE, including new classes and updates!
For enrollment purposes:
- Summit Junior Kindergarten is considered Pre-K.
- Summit Eaglets is considered Pre-School.
- Beginning February 15 go to the Active.com registration page using the link above.
- Find classes by browsing or filtering by type or grade. (Use Pre-School for Eaglets and Pre-K for JrK.)
- Select one or more classes for one or more children.
- Choose CONTINUE from your Shopping Cart.
- Identify the child attending each class.
- Answer registration questions and complete waivers.
- Check out with a credit or debit card.
- Check for an email confirmation.