Summit Summer Registration
To Register, Read Camp Descriptions or Check Availability go to the Summit Summer CamperReg Website.
To Learn about Registration, Payment, Refunds, Waiting Lists and Enrollment Tips scroll down.
Camp List to Download- Summit Summer 2014 Camps By Grade Chart
You may browse ALL our camps at the Summit Summer CamperReg Website. You may also choose the Search for a Program feature. This will allow you to see camps for a grade level or for a certain week or both! Each camp listing will indicate availability:
Open- Register Now! Full- Add to Waitlist Waitlist Full- Registration Closed.
You may ask questions about a camp by choosing View Details and clicking on Staff Information.
To share a camp description with a friend or relative choose the Email A Friend button at the bottom of the full description.
Helpful information and policies:
All registration is online. You will need to first create a CamperReg username and password - please write this down so you can remember it for future use. To register, you click on the LOG IN button and then click on CREATE ACCOUNT. If you registered online last year you can use your same login information from last year.
- After completing each registration page, you may need to scroll up or down to see the entire page and click NEXT.
- Be sure to fill in all boxes with asterisks.
- After filling information in a field or box, press tab to go to the next box or to activate the CONTINUE button. It works best if you tab through each box on the page.
- When entering a DISCOUNT code (from a gift certificate, staff discount, etc.), type the entire code each time.
- Fees for BeforeCamp and AfterCamp are charged with deposits in the initial payment.
- Please enter full information for Parent/Guardian #1 and Parent/Guardian #2 when appropriate. This helps when we prepare communication lists for camp teachers.
- There is no financial obligation to register on a waitlist. Credit card information is required, but will not be processed without parental approval.
- Regular registration ends on June 1. Late registration continues for camps with openings. Check for these camps on our registration site. Late registration requires full payment.
- Have your payment and insurance information handy during the registration process.
- American Express is not currently accepted.
Registration requires a debit card or credit card. Our summer program accepts Mastercard, Visa and Discover. If you choose to pay a deposit only, you will be charged automatically for the balance on May 23. If you do not select to pay a deposit, you will be charged for all fees at the time of enrollment. After May 23, the option to pay a deposit will no longer be offered, and the full fee will be required at the time of enrollment. All Summit Summer charges are separate from regular Summit School accounts. Contact us at 336 722-2777 or email@example.com if you have any payment questions.
Deposits cannot be refunded or transferred once received. The deposit represents a good-faith commitment to attend the camp. This allows Summit to hire staff and purchase supplies. The deposit is a partial payment towards the camp fee and is not in addition to the camp fee.
Campers are accepted after Summit reviews each registration for complete information, correct grade level, etc. Email confirmations are sent within one business day, but can be delayed depending on registration volume. If you do not receive a confirmation in two business days, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All camps have enrollment limits. This assures campers the opportunity to experience a low teacher-student ratio. Our online registration system automatically develops a waiting list for full camps.
Refunds requested at least two weeks prior to a camp's start date will be given, less the required $100. No refunds are available within two weeks of a camp's start date. To remove a child from a camp, a parent must request the change in writing by email, fax, or letter. If no such request is made, parents are responsible for the total fee whether a child attends the camp or not. Payments (including deposits) associated with a dropped camp may be transferred to a different camp per child, providing the dropped camp spot can be filled and there is space in another suitable camp. Deposits and fees are not transferable to siblings, other children or other accounts. Please understand that deposits are never refunded. Refunds or discounts are not given for camper absences
Each family that registers for 5 or more camps will receive a $100 refund on their total camp payment! All camps must be from one main account for children in the household. Registration must be complete and paid in full by April 1. In order to receive this offer email us at email@example.com after registering. Put five-camp-special in the subject box and include the names of all campers registered. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts, gift certificates or other reductions.
Click here to leave the Summit website and proceed to registration.
Drivers Education at Summit