The Summit Fund
The Summit Fund is the primary way for alumni, parents, past parents, grandparents and friends to support the annual priorities of our school. By giving, you help Summit take advantage of mission-driven, real-time innovations that keep a Summit education dynamic – both in and out of the classroom.
Gifts to The Summit Fund provide immediate budgetary support for a variety of projects – cutting-edge classroom equipment and technology; ensured financial assistance for diversity; increased opportunities for teachers to grow professionally; robust visual and performing arts resources; and lively co-curricular activities and athletics facilities. These are direct benefits to our students right now and enhance their lives on Summit’s campus every day.
No other fund is this versatile, or this necessary, or this important. By participating in The Summit Fund you are making a difference throughout our campus while directly supporting every student, every faculty member, and every academic program. Gifts of every size are appreciated and foster a sense of community among Summit families.
Your donation improves the quality of education each student receives and helps prepare the next generation of Summit alumni.
During the 2015-16 year, more than 1,050 donors contributed $1,079,000 to our school. The average parent gift was $900, and the median parent gift was $500. More than 175 donors made leadership-level gifts beginning at $1,000, which make the most impact. Our alumni participation was 11% - the highest in several years.
Thank you for inspiring learning in the Summit community with your generous support of The Summit Fund.
How to Get Involved
The Summit Fund relies on an active group of volunteers to achieve the fundraising goals year after year. Please consider helping in one of these meaningful ways:
- Be a Class Agent
- Class agents are alumni representatives who contact classmates on behalf of The Summit Fund.
- Join The Summit Fund Parents’ Committee
- This committee of current parents contact their peers in support of The Summit Fund.
- Participate in #GivingTuesday and in the Founders’ Day//Week of Giving Campaign
- Show your support of Summit and encourage others to make a gift by participating in our week-long Social Media campaign.
- Learn about Annual Giving opportunities, including gift clubs, in our Summit Fund brochure below.
For additional information or to volunteeer, please call the Summit School development office at (336) 724-5811 or email email@example.com.